As there is no place in Switzerland to get the Earthpaste (probably the most natural toothpaste on the market), I did a bit of research and found www.iHerb.com.
It is an American website that ships natural products internationally at the reasonable price of 4$ per order.
So I bought the following items:
- Earthpaste for 5.12$ each (I bought two, one for me and one for my boyfriend)
- Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush for 10$
- Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara for 8.46$ (in the shade “Black magic”) (click here for my review)
- iHerb Goods stainless steel snap mesh tea infuser for 1$ (instead of 3.99$)
- I got a free Sierra bees lip balm and chose the organic tamanu and tea tree version (it would be 1.95$)
All in all, I paid 28.70$, which is 26.40 Swiss Francs (you get 5$ off your first order (Y) ).
I ordered on Thirsday, 13. February.
The parcel was shipped on Friday, 14. February.
I got my package in the mail on Tuesday, 25. February, so it took 11 days for shipping, which is totally okay.
I’m looking forward to trying out those new products and I hope I’ll have time to let you know 🙂
Have a wonderful week!